2012年6月20日星期三

burberry shirts for men

burberry shirts for men,
It is not that bad to be little tricky in life that doesn't cause anything bad to others. Better burberry shirt green to call it a kind of smartness. The thing that happened with me was because of more than smartness and less than over smartness. ?The occasion was a reception ceremony of my girlfriend's sister. I was luckily invited in there. It was a good chance to meet all her family members at a time. So I accepted that invitation with pleasure. I thought a lot about what my dress would be on that night. Bought a black suit and pant, fixed the tie by the help of a friend's mom. Everything was on good track but when I thought about my car, I was turned down. The condition of the car was not good enough to take in such a party.
I hurried to one of my closest friends but his car couldn't make me happy. Probably I was dreaming to get a gorgeous car. My friend Robert shouted the solution by informing about car rentals. ?We sat on the Internet and made a list of local car rental service provider. We were in need to find out the cheapest service provider. Next day, our plan was to visit those service providers.
When we been there, a new problem arisen. My third party insurance is not enough to rent cars. I felt the sky broken on my head. Cause most of our friends drive cars like mine. Our next job was to find who bought the comprehensive insurance. None found among us. At last my friend Tim managed his cousin Stacy to do the driving job for me. She become like a bonus of life as one of her known person provides the self driven car rental service. We met the place to see available cars. Problem never leaves me alone. The place where we been does luxurious sports car. I turned down again. They must be very expensive. Even I was not sure if Stacy would be able to drive these cars. The person offered us some discount and another good news is Stacy drived sports car from here before. At last car was fixed by spending little extra than my budget, dress was fixed before, I left a shy of relief.
Me and Stacy went to the party on the date. My girlfriend was very happy to see me. I already informed her about the rented car and Stacy. She requested several times not to be worried about this. But still I wanted to make best use of my chance to introduce myself. The program was great we had great meal. I was very happy because few people were looking at my car. We left the restaurant at 10.30pm. I was little bit drunk. Stacy took just a red burberry shirt pint and assured she will be alright for driving. Terrie wanted a ride in the car. So she came with me that night. Stacy dropped us home and took the car with her. My Terrie really enjoyed the ride burberry shirts for men and requested to gift her car like that on our first wedding anniversary. I responded positive. That was one of my good days.

没有评论:

发表评论