2012年4月23日星期一

camisetas de futbol oficiales

camisetas de futbol oficiales,
I have recently discovered Mary Wanless. ? Why oh why didn't I discover her and her coaches a long time ago?? It would have saved me and my horse a great deal of pain and frustration. Camiseta Bordeaux Girondins ,
I have been riding for over twenty years, spent an absolute fortune on lessons over the years. ? I know how I am supposed to look on a horse and I know what it should feel like when you get it right but I failed to observe what I was doing or rather not doing to make the connection with the horse.
Enter Mary. ? Mary Wanless is a physicist who understands the biomechanics of horse and rider. camisetas de futbol oficiales , ? Mary has also made it her life's work to understand what elite, top riders do with their bodies when they ride and to share this with all riders of all abilities.
I was introduced to Mary's way when I attended a five day course with Intelligent Horsemanship earlier this year. camiseta de la seleccion española de futbol , ? My riding was assessed by a Mary Wanless accredited coach who re-sculpted me into the correct position. ? Not only that but explained that I should be "bearing down" in order to match the horse's force and plugging in. ? She explained the feeling I should be aware of in certain muscle groups and that I needed to have a feeling of "crunching" the front of my torso and breathing deeper using my diaphragm. ? This was the tip of the iceberg and all things that no one, ever had said to me during a traditional instructor based riding lesson. ?? My reaction was "why has no one ever explained this to me?" to "OMG is riding really this hard?"?
.

没有评论:

发表评论