2012年4月4日星期三

wholesale blank baseball caps

wholesale blank baseball caps,
Last week, I saw a beautiful box when I was doing some shopping with my friends. Suddenly I was attracted by its beautiful appearance. The shop assistant told me that it was called Pandora box. I knew Pandora who was a beauty in Greek mythology. Then I bought it without any hesitation. After returning the dormitory, my roommates were all curious about why I bought a Pandora box. At that time, I knew that Pandora box had its own story and meaning. wholesale blank baseball caps ,
Pandora was the first woman in Greek mythology. After Prometheus stealt the fire to the earth, Osiris Zeus wanted to punish the human. plain snapback hats wholesale , Then he commanded the God to model a young and beautiful, hypocritical cunning girl with clay, called "Pandora". It means "a woman with all the talents". Then Zeus gave Pandora a box. That is so - called Pandora box. After that, she was betrothed to the brother of Prometheus, Egyptian asylum - meter. phillies hat , Regardless of any shelter, Egyptian asylum - meter received the gift box. A few days later, Pandora was very curious about what was in the box. So she opened the box secretly. As a result, the disease, the pain, the madness and something else, which were in the box, all took the opportunity to fly out and to spread to the earth. There was the only good thing left in the box that is hope. But the hope had not enough time to fly out, Pandora shut the box forever. Later the metaphor of Pandora was used to create the roots of disasters.
.

没有评论:

发表评论