2012年4月1日星期日

ray ban boyfriend sunglasses

ray ban boyfriend sunglasses,
Clearing out a kitchen drawer threw up an iPod. Bought when they were new, all the rage, and not inexpensive. ray ban sunglasses 3386 , How much use did this gadget actually get? A few weeks of listening to my own choice of music when out and about, but then, not being able to hear people talk to you, not being really aware of what's going on around you, and the hassle of untangling headphone wires on an almost hourly basis meant the iPod didn't really get used and eventually was consigned to the kitchen drawer of no return.

Well, not really of no return, but it got me thinking about impulse buys, and how much I actually use them. Clearing out the drawer threw up several other items, a Blue Tooth headset for my mobile phone and a mini USB computer mouse for my lap top. Both bought thinking they would be lifestyle enhancing, but not really, especially as they're never used.

Looking around the office now, I can see one gadget that gets used for at least thirty seven hours a week. A Monitor Mirror. It cost less than £6 and gets used whenever I am at my desk. Sitting facing a window is all well and good, unless you also have your back to the office, that's when you need a computer rear view mirror. I don't have a nervous disposition but when I'm concentrating and someone creeps up behind me, I jump. They're not really stealth like approaches, but they feel like it as my head hits the ceiling. The monitor mirror gives me a view over my shoulder, so even if I'm concentrating, which does happen occasionally. . . puma sunglasses women , ray ban boyfriend sunglasses , . , the movement in the mirror attracts my attention, so I'm better prepared, even if that means closing the football website I was looking at and getting back to a number filled spread sheet!

Not only has it saved my skin a few times, it's also removed some of the stress from having people behind me. For less than £6. That's value in my book, and whilst I sit with my back to the office, it's not going to be consigned to the kitchen drawer! Even when I eventually move desk, someone other poor soul will get my current spec and be in need of what I now consider to be my most vital desktop gadget! Apart from the talking dashboard yoda,?he just oozes cool!
.

没有评论:

发表评论