2012年5月25日星期五

Camiseta Real Madrid 2012

Camiseta Real Madrid 2012, I never win the typical football debates during Super Bowl parties. Thanks to MSNBC's Bill Briggs, I now have proof regarding Super Bowl facts and fictions. camisetas equipos de futbol ,
As Super Bowl Sunday inexorably draws near, I find myself in the familiar, annual arguments with my football fan friends. Camiseta Real Madrid 2012 , No, not a Bears - Colts debate. No, not a "These aren't the ‘85 Bears" type retrospective tour of Super Bowls past. I'm talking about the old chestnut, "America shuts down for Super Bowl Sunday" speechifying.
Every year, we go to our good friends' house, which has the benefits of A) a humongous TV for Super Bowl (and commercial, and halftime show) viewing B) a large, flat backyard so we can pretend we know how to play football ourselves and C) Plenty of beer. I'm in charge of the artichoke dip which apparently gives me the authority to also weigh in on the various debates regarding how America Shuts Down on Super Bowl Sunday. My opinion has always been that this is a media-fueled, ego-driven view of football fans across the country, although until now I've had no proof to back up my view. Camiseta Oficial Real Madrid , Our friends, meanwhile, have had plenty of anecdotal evidence: Toilets overflow at halftime, avocado sales go through the roof (for guacamole), etc.
.

没有评论:

发表评论